Purchasing the Homelabs ice maker must be in one of the priority lists of ice producing fan. Homelabs portable ice maker is the best-featured ice maker found in the market.
The Homelabs ice maker is efficient, sleek, high performing, top quality lightweight and weighs about 19.4 pounds and has proportions of 12.9* 9.5* 14 inches.
The volume of this Homelabs countertop ice maker is incredibly compact which allows you to place it in spaces and empty corners in the kitchen.
Homelabs portable ice maker machine has a water reservoir capacity of 2.2 liters and can able to make 26 lbs of ice in a day. The machine takes approximately 6-8 minutes to produce the smooth, beautiful, bullet-shaped ice cube that means you don’t need to wait for much time to get the fresh ice cubes.
Homelabs ice maker produces ice cubes that are little enough to fit in openings of water bottles and are perfect for all types of drinks. The top cover has a transparent view from which you can able to observe the ice making process and the dropping of ice into the basket so that you are having a good idea of what is going on inside the machine.
Considering buying this 26 lbs unit only after reading our Homelabs Ice Maker Reviews from the below sections.
Portable Ice Maker
This Homelabs portable ice maker machine for countertop produces 26 lbs of chewable, delicious and bullet-shaped cubes in a day and stores up to 1.5 lbs of ice at a time. It has a water reservoir of 2.2 liters and device measurements are 9.5* 12.9* 14 inches and it is the ideal choice to take along with you wherever you travel. You can even place it on RV or boats or any counter spaces in your home/kitchen.
Quiet, easy, energy-efficient and compact
Homelabs ice maker is designed with efficiency and speed; it makes cylindrical cubes for quicker formation so that you have ice ready immediately whenever you need it. With an energy-efficient ice maker, you can get a quiet and elegant solution to all the drinks you want, that don’t even disrupt all your other activities. Homelabs ice maker 26 lbs are quick, quiet and above all, it is easy to use. This device is streamlined in order to avoid the over freezing and build-ups that may be the reason for many problems for the unit.
There is a water reservoir under the ice basket which reuses the melted ice water to give more ice cubes. Homelabs 26lb ice maker has automatic shutoff features and warning lights to show that the ice bin is full and when the reservoir needs water to be refilled. This unit is ETL certified and you can easily operate the control panel, which includes detachable ice bin and plastic scoop.
This ice maker machine produces a unique cylindrical-shaped ice cube that is faster and quieter than other ice machines available in the market. By making the smoother and circular shape it is the one kind of ice that is perfect for any kind of drink. It does not require any installation; just need to fill the reservoir, plug in the device and after a few minutes you will get fresh ice cubes.
Homelabs Countertop Ice Maker SPECIFICATIONS
|Item Weight||19.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.9×9.5×14 inches|
|Connector Type||Water Line and Drain|
|Included Components||Ice basket and Plastic Scoop|
Homelabs Ice Maker Manual
This ice maker includes:
- Ice scoop
- Full sensor
- Top lid with a transparent view
- Ice basket
- Air outlet
- Water drain cap to remove the leftover water
- Maximum water level mark
Homelabs ice maker instructions:
Control panel and its functions:
- “select size” button to choose the required size of ice
- The selected size of ice indicator: s for small and L for large
- Power indicator
- ON/OFF button for the unit to start and end the process
- Ice full indicator
- Shortage of water indicator
Unpacking the appliance:
- Remove carefully the interior and exterior packaging. Check for scoop and ice basket inside the package. If any parts are missing then contact the customer care
- Remove all the tapes holding the ice basket, ice scoop and ice shovel to the unit. With the help of soapy water clean the ice basket and tank and let it dry completely.
- Put the unit on a flat, sturdy leveled surface without directly exposing it to sunlight or any other hear sources. Make sure that the unit has at least 4 inches gap on all the sides for proper ventilation.
- Leave the device for 1 hour for refrigerant fluid to settle down before start using the unit
- The unit should be placed in such a way that plug is easily accessible
- Before start using it keeps the device in an upright position for 24 hours.
Connecting the machine:
- For the safe side, this unit should correctly be grounded. The power cord of the device is outfitted with a three-prong plug that connects with standard 3 prong outlets to reduce the occurrence of electric shock.
- Plugin the machine to secured, well installed, and grounded wall vent. Under any situation do not cut the ground prong from the power cord.
- This unit needs a 110-120 volt power supply and 60Hz electrical outlet.
Usage of Homelabs ice maker
- Open the lid and take out the ice basket and pour the water into the water reservoir. The water level should be below the marked maximum level.
- To start the process press the power button on the control panel
- Choose the size of the ice cube by clicking the “select size” button. It is recommended to choose a small size if the room temperature is below 60 degrees Fahrenheit in order to avoid the sticking of ice together.
- The time for one cycle maybe around 6 to 13 minutes based on the size of the ice you choose.
- If the water pump is not able to inject the water, then the process will stop automatically and the water shortage indicator will light up. By pressing the power button off, the device fills the reservoir with water up to the marked level and then again starts the process by pressing the power button on. Before starting it again, give at least 3 minutes of time for refrigerant liquid in the compressor to settle down.
- The unit stops when the ice bin is full showing the “ice full” indicator on.
- Every 24 hours change the water in the reservoir to ensure good hygiene levels. If you are not using the ice maker machine, drain out the complete water and dry the tank in order to avoid any damage to the unit.
- Ice cubes available in 2 sizes
- BPA free scoop
- 2 years warranty
- ETL certified
- Lifetime technical support
- Affordable price
- Automatic control system
- Occupies less space
- Easy to use with instinctive control panel
- LED indicator light helps to know when the ice is made
- 1.5 lb storage ice basket is insufficient based on needs
- Available only in 1 color
- Some users complained that it is not easy to clean the unit
- It is not intended to use like freezer so ice may melt when left in the tray for a long period
The Homelabs ice maker 26 lbs. capacity is the ideal countertop machines so many people prefer this unit for RV, boat, camping, and kitchen. It has a simplistic control panel with which it is cinch to operate the machine. In terms of storage capacity, it can able to hold up to 1.5 pounds of ice at each time. You don’t need to wait for much time because this ice maker takes 6 to 8 minutes approximately to produce the cylindrical, chewable, smooth ice cubes and these ice cubes can be used in any drinks and can easily fit in bottle openings. Overall this ice maker is highly recommended and is the best Homelabs ice maker with its high performance, sleek design is plus point and worth investing money on this ice maker. Homelabs Tabletop ice maker for sale is in the top list appliance in the Amazon.
Overall, hOmeLabs Portable Ice Maker is a powerful machine that produces chewable and delicious ice within a few minutes. Now you can save power with this energy-efficient ice maker. Moreover, its smart design makes it very easy to use. So, check the price and get this portable ice maker online at the best price.